Our Dead Ninja! Bowen wanted to be anything that was dead this year. First he was going to be a dead hockey player, and then we ended up with a ninja. He loved it! Bea cried and ran away every time he came near her. It was a Happy Halloween.
Hero Time
9 years ago
4 comments:
Yea, more pictures! I like the family picture at the top very casual and fun. Good luck with RS.
I love your picture at the top! Classic that Bea is looking at the camera and everyone is looking at her. For a new back drop just go pick one from where ever then copy the mumbo jumbo and paste it into Gadgets/HTML spot at the bottom. Perfectly easy right! 8 degrees here today. BRRRRRRRR.
Definitely better late than never! I hope you're feeling good...this cold weather sucks. I think I might torture myself (and my kids) and go for a walk anyway tomorrow!
So cute! Of course, they are mine!!!
Post a Comment