We have made the crazy decision to get a dog. My friend has a Labradoodle named Hank, after one 9 mile run with Hank and talking about how fabulous he is I was convinced i wanted one too.
I got Kevin on board with the idea and contacted the breeder. It's kind of a crazy process with an application to be approved, waiting list for a specific litter, puppy placement (meaning the breeder places a specific puppy with your family according to gender and personality traits you may be looking for), and then 8 weeks period until they are ready to leave their mama.
Our time has finally arrived! Kevin is in Oregon and picking up the puppy on Friday.
This is going to be crazy and hopefully fun. If anything else you can't deny how adorable he is!
I know I will posting soon about how crazy this dog idea was... But we are celebrating the excitement of his arrival while we can:)
Hero Time
9 years ago





3 comments:
it almost makes me want another dog...we'll be your dog sitter
How fun! I can't wait to meet him! That face is just too sweet for words.
Wow! That is a cute dog! I was going to say 'I can't believe you are getting a dog...' and tell you that you are crazy! But once I saw the picture I want one too:-)
Post a Comment