Friday, November 9, 2012

Dark November

We have had such a nice Fall. All good things have to end. November brings time changes and cold/snow. I love the Northwest but it gets dark so early here! It's almost dark by 4:00 and it makes you feel like it should be bedtime, then you realize it's not even dinner time And you have four more hours to go!
My kids and Kevin LOVE to ski so they are all geared up for the snow and can't wait! I Like to ski too, but have spent the last 10 years having babies so I am lucky to get out once or twice a year. Bea Bop is going to try it this year, we will see how that goes. Jude is waiting in the wings. We bought season passes this year so they will get plenty of time on the mountain. Yay:)

1 comment:

Ashley C said...

Hey Melissa,
How are you? I like your blog. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. We are living in the Vancouver area actually. We're just 15 min from Portland though. We do like it here. It's pretty and there are fun things to do. I miss Liberty Lake a lot though. A LOT. I would love to move back at some point. There are a lot of things about LL that you can't find over here. I'm trying to be positive and make the most of it though. Are you still running a lot? Do you plan on doing another marathon? I'm thinking of doing the half in Spokane in May. Thanks for reading my blog. :) We miss you all.
Ashley