Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter Weekend

Our spring break was during Easter Weekend this year.   So we got back from S.F. on Sunday and Wednesday after school we drove to Washington to visit my family.  We stayed with  Mucka Marlo (my uncle Marlo).  We had a great time with my brother and his family, and my cousin Amber and her kids.  The adults went out one night for Sushi and had a lot of fun.  My aunt Mary was nice to babysit for us all.  We had tons of food left over, Mary enjoyed them. 




This is  Campbell, Taylor & Vivian  at the Roylance's farm visiting the baby cows.  It was windy and Cold.
A LONG tractor ride with Uncle Brandon.  Jenica and I thought it would be like 10 minutes.  He took them for at least an hour!  They had fun.
(Mom I thought you might enjoy these next two pictures , don't get too homesick)

My cousin's little boy EVERETT
Vivian (mom notice Amber's floor)
Coloring EGGS
Community Egg Hunt
Campbell - Conner - Taylor - Vivi - & Bowen

We came home Monday through Missoula because Kevin had a meeting.  You know the usual 2 hour meeting that turns into 4 hours.  Luckily they have a indoor carousel & a fun park.  

2 comments:

Laura Lei said...

I don't know about your mom, but now I'm homesick.

jana said...

Ha, Ha I was going to say the same thing. It was nice to see the tractor and those cute kids. Man when I first saw the one with the kids at the calves pens I thought for a second that it could be some flash back photo. I think it is so cute when kids look so much like their parents.
Hey I was wondering what go Wicked tickets should cost and where is a good place to sit? On the floor or balcony? Wicked is coming to Norfolk.