Kevin and I were able to visit San Francisco earlier this month. We had the best time. My in - laws babysat for the weekend. It was great, we went running every morning, ate a late breakfast and then just went, went, went and usually ate dinner in our hotel at 9:30 at night. The first day my Aunt Dixie picked us up from the airport and gave us a tour. This was Kevin's first time to San Fran, which is crazy! The guy has been everywhere. We went to Clement street and ate duck hanging from the window. One bite was enough for me. Then that night we went to see "WICKED" and LOVED IT! Just by pure luck a few days before we left a nice guy in Texas (ticketmaster) was able to find us $200 seats for the price of cheap seats! I had been looking online and wasn't crazy about the seat choices, so I decided to call instead. Totally lucked out. Second day we went to Alcatraz, 3rd day rented a tandem bike and rode over the Golden gate bridge to Saucilito and rode the ferry back. We had beautiful weather, and just spent a lot of time walking around. We caught a late Sunday morning flight and came home .
Hero Time
9 years ago
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I love SF, with all it's hills and shopping. In fact I'm feeling a little inspired to take my own trip with Mike minus the kid.
Looks like you guys had a blast! Good for you guys... Those trips without children are definitely needed!
Wow, so how did you do that. You guys are so exciting and adventurous. Even if we did manage a weekend away I don't think we would have any idea what to do with our selves. Man we need someone like you to plan us a trip. Sounds like it was fun and I have heard great reviews about Wicked. Maybe I will have to look it up.
Love love San Fran. Kevin and I have so many fun memories there- (lived there and engaged etc...) Makes me jealous. Spokane is getting better. The longer you live somewhere, it just hast to become you I guess. Keep us posted. You finally saw WICKED!! Awesome.
Wow - it looks like you guys had a fantastic time! I can't imagine a little vacay with just yourself and your hubby... so nice. And the room service for dinner - right up my alley! BTW - can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love Campbell's haircut. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment