Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March so far...


March has been a fun and busy month for us.  We have been doing a lot of skiing, which means Bea and I have been doing a lot of "lodging".  



















Bowen had a few days off of school so we were able to attend our nieces baptism in Arizona.  The second day we were there Bowen smashed his finger in a door, so we were in the urgent care until midnight.  After 4 shots his finger still was not all the way numb, so the poor kid got stitches like a man! He was pretty excited to brag about his blue stitches, and "Vicky the Vulcher" .  (and yes that is a boy Vicky).   I thought I was being quite brave, I only cried once.  Bowen actually thought it was pretty funny that I cried when I wasn't the one with stitches and needles.  In a twisted way it was a nice bonding experience.  We also had a fun day at the zoo.  You can't beat AZ weather in the winter.   The advised us not to swim with the stitches, so instead of following the rules we tried a couple different things involving duct tape and latex gloves.  It actually worked fairly well.  

Campbell telling Bea a story, and like always Bea completely fascinated by her.

Campbell just had to get the book and show me that I made Green eggs & Ham WRONG!

3 comments:

Bethany Christensen said...

Looks like fun. Your kids are so cute. I don't know what I will do if/when Finn needs stitches. He still talks about getting a flu shot last fall. So sad.
B

Misty said...

Looks like lots of FUN! BTW you look "great" as always:)

Natalie said...

How about an update?????