Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I feel ALIVE!

I went out today to take Campbell to preschool, and this warm feeling came over me.  Not like a burning in my bosom (spelling?).    Literally warm.  I got in my car and at 9:30 in the morning it was 45 degrees!  By the time I was running morning errands at 10:00 it was 54!!!  This weather felt so amazing when your used to the arctic weather of Cache Valley.  We are always at least 10+ degrees cooler that Salt Lake.  So after spending so much time in the single digits & teens I am loving this!  Unfortunately it is going to snow on Thursday.  We sure enjoyed it riding bikes and flying kites in the street.  Although the kids have been riding bikes in the 30 degrees too.  Anyone living in Utah today I am sure was feeling the same JOY!

No comments: