Monday, February 16, 2009

4 down...1 to go

We are sick around here.  The little girls have had these forever colds.  Just when you think they are getting better, it fires up again.  It has now hit Kevin, and by the end of today Bowen had red gooey eyes.  So I am counting him as sick.. Which leaves me!  I can't get sick, and I don't want to be.  I am making a pack with whatever virus is going around to let it pass me by.  I am going to Arizona with some old friends on Thursday, and there isn't room in my suitcase for any illness.  I just hope this all doesn't last much longer.  Grumpy, whiney kids and husbands are not fun.  

3 comments:

Alisha Marlatt said...

I know what you mean about Seattle! Hockey was before our days together, I used to go with my sister all the time. I've been meaning to ask you how Mike is doing? I found a picture the other day of the four of us when we went to go get our christmas tree. It brought back a lot of memories, and they were all so fun. We really did have a good time! Lizzy was from eugene, orgeon. maybe you could find her Dad or something?

jenicaheslop said...

Sounds like you guys got what we had, or should say still have! We thought it was over with all those antibiotics, but four days off them, and now back to green noses, coughs, and presley has a rash. Good heck I wish it would warm up! I was voted by a unanimous vote to take care of everyone, regardless of the fact that I also have a cold. Yes, being motherly to everyone is my job.

jana said...

Good luck keeping yourself well. It is tough taking care of sick kids and husbands but it is miserable to try and do it when you feel just as bad or worse. They still expect mom to be be able to do everything like before.