Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Task accomplished

Today I finally started backing up all my pictures onto disks.  I would be the worst mom ever if I would have lost all these without doing it.  I was actually a little better than I had thought.  I was only  2 years behind!  Yikes!  But now all of my kiddies are at least on Cds now.  Now lets see if I can get them printed, thats a whole other project.  
Funny moment of the day... I went downstairs to check on the kids and Bowen, Campbell and their friends had all their mattresses off their beds jumping, doing tricks and having all kinds of fun.  Apparently I am not a parent who worries too much about messy rooms and jumping off beds, at least not today.  Good exercise when it is freezing and a red air day!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love digital cameras but the stress comes when they are just sitting on the computer. I finally bought a external hard drive to save my pictures, hopefully that will keep them safe. What a great idea jumping on the mattress:)