I have a ski crazed 5 year old. Thursday we had our R.S. visiting teaching interviews all afternoon. So thanks to my nice friend I got to take a break from being a mom at 2:30 and hang out at the church until 8:00. Kevin grabbed the kids at 5:00 and took them to our ward ski night at Beaver Mountain. Apparently while Kevin was still helping Campbell get ready he looked over and saw Bowen was getting on the lift all by himself! The thought scares me, what if he fell off! But he did great and ended up riding by himself most the time and never waited for Kevin at the top. He loves it. It is so fun see him improving his skills. He had a couple crashes, 1. by the time Kevin got to him he had already helicoptered his ski's around and was up and going, and the 2nd his just didn't slow down fast enough and ran into the people in the lift line. Not too bad. We just need to start taking our camera to get this all on film.
3 comments:
I can't believe he went on by himself!! That is really amazing and so brave. GO BOWEN!!
We're having VT interviews? How did I miss that??? Oh well, one less person you had to interview that night!
Your in the relief society? That is awesome that Bowen is so brave. Good for him!
Post a Comment