Monday, March 9, 2009

Better days to come...

 I opened my windows today to find another foot of snow!  Oh man!  Of course I knew this would come, but honestly we have been thoroughly enjoying watching the snow melt.  We do live in Cache Valley where it will keep  snowing until June.  We always get that last crazy snow around June 10th.  This has happened for the last 4 years I have lived here.  It drives me nuts!  Who needs snow in June!  Tomorrow will be a better day, we are headed to Arizona!  The kids and I fly out in the afternoon, Kevin flies to Boise and will meet up with us on Thursday night.  We are all so excited!  We love going to AZ especially in the winter, who wouldn't?  So good bye to snow, for a few days at least.   (P.S. it is still snowing, it hasn't stopped all day!)

No comments: