After we spent a week in Oregon with Kevin's family. We drove the 13 hours home and spent a busy 4 days there and then packed up and made the 11 hour drive to Washington for my family reunion. We had a 2 day family reunion with my Mom's siblings and their families. The first afternoon was on my grandpa's / uncles Farm. We took some of the kids to float the canal it was sooo HOT! I wasn't going to get in but at the last minute I couldn't take it anymore and jumped in with my clothes on. I just remembered I took a bunch of pictures on BJ's camera that I will post after I get them. For dinner they roasted a pig that was killed that morning! Nothing like a FRESHLY slaughtered PIG! I tried to not look at it, but it was good. Then a couple of my cousins and I organized and ran the lawn games. The kids had a lot of fun. We had football tosses , water balloon tosses, egg races, 3 legged races ect. and a pie eating contest. This is my youngest niece Madeline.
Bowen enjoying the left overs.
And having his own contest.

Maddie and Julee

The pond! This is a man made lake/pond on my Aunt and Uncles farm in Othello. It is so fun with the water slides , kayaks & rope swing. We spent the day swimming with everyone and had so much fun.
Bowen came walking over the bridge with this fish he caught ALL by HIMSELF! He was pretty excited.
This was his Grand entrance with the fish on pole.



We had a GREAT trip visiting with everyone. We had a lot of fun staying with my brother Brandon and his family. The kids had a great time playing with each other. We would put the kids down and have a movie night EVERY NIGHT! Unfortunately as the week went on we had a harder time staying awake. Or at least I did. BJ thanks for the popcorn! I am never ready to come home from Washington, I usually need just one more day!!!
2 comments:
Thank you. I love it. How fun for you all.
Why am I biting my lip, thats funny. Thanks for posting those. Oh you need to call me when you plan a bow making day/night.
Post a Comment