Here are some pictures of our recent vacation to Newport, Oregon. Kevin's parents have a condo at Otter Crest just outside of Newport. We were happy to go with them this time. We love the Pacific Northwest!!! I love the fog and greenery. Whenever I go to the Oregon Coast it reminds me of the time we lived in Seattle. It always makes me miss that time in my life. Great Memories! This is the best place to just RELAX. It is so fun. I love to sit in the family room and overlook the ocean and read a book. After a couple of days the fog rolled in and the wind stopped so I made it out for a run. I will admit I had to turn on my twilight soundtrack on my ipod. I found it only appropriate considering I was running on a trail through the woods and over looking the ocean covered with fog in the NW. It fit the mood and surroundings, I just had to not creep myself out thinking a vampire might come and eat me! Just Kidding.

This is Campbell and her cousin Kate, climbing along the beach at low tide.

Newport Harbor ( I love the clouds and fog!) I love and miss this kind of weather, it didn't really bother me in Seattle. Granted I was single most the time, having a LOT of fun.

Campbell holding a star fish that someone had hanging off their crabbing basket.

Our big crab.

If you look close you can see the Sea Otters in the background. So cool! You could walk right up to them if you wanted to. (except it is against the law)

Us with a couple of nieces

The view of the condo's from the beach. My in-laws is the one closest to the edge .

Cheesing it up for the camera at the aquarium

this is the usual. Kevin on his phone while on Vacation and kids climbing all over him. Notice Bowen's shirt. He was very excited to buy it, and the first thing he said when he put it on was " don't even think about telling me I look like Troy".. Troy being Troy from High School Musical. Of course I was fighting back laughing, when he couldn't say it without grinning and clearly no one else thought of it but him. So I think he secretly liked the idea of it. So funny!

Us in the Shark tunnel. But you can't see any sharks.

Lots of little Bums looking at the fish and sharks in the floor!



Boys on the BEACH

It is so cool to look at all the tide pools and see the star fish, ect.

Bea trying to run in the WIND!!! It was sooooo Windy the first couple of days.


How can you NOT LOVE the berries in Oregon. We went through about 4 full flats of berries while we were there. We had rasberries, boysenberries, marionberries, & blueberries. DELICIOUS !!!


Bea fell asleep with her chicken nugget on the drive. Poor BABY!
4 comments:
How Fun!!! Someday I will go with you. Your little Bea has hair!. They are so cute
Sounds like a great trip. One of those been there done that trips so when you return, it is so relaxing and you pick and choose the best stuff.
Cool pictures I love the Oregon coast landscape. We should make a family trip to Forks WA, I think you'd like it up there.
Wow it does sound cool. Looks like it was a great trip. It was fun to see you for the short time in Washington. I almost called you up on Monday to see if you would do my hair as an excuse to come see you guys some more. Now all the parties are over and everyone is leaving but us. We will be hanging out for a few weeks.
Post a Comment