Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FOUR

Campbell is FOUR years old!!!!
My sweet and sassy little girl turned 4 today. Campbell is such a fun little lady. Seriously 4 going on 16! When she was born she was the BEST baby. Never made a peep, she has definitely made up for that. We didn't call her Campbell for at least her 1st year of life. She was "sister". Our neighbor kids even called her "sister". But now she is our Campbell Bambell! She loves our baby Bea, it's the first thing she wants to do when she wakes up is go in Bea's room. HSM, Hannah Montana, make-up, swimsuits and glass slippers are among a few of her favorite things. She can dance with the best of them. I am not sure where she gets her provocative moves , it must be Kevin. We love having Campbell as a part of our family. She is my best little buddy. Oh I can't forget she is willing to brush anyones hair for hours, which is wonderful as long as you aren't planning on going anywhere.

Campbell and her friends making lei's at her party


Campbell's Possy
Happy Birthday Little Sis!

3 comments:

Jeanie Heslop said...

She reminds me of her mommy

jana said...

Wow how did she get that old. Sounds like my Avery, I wonder if the dance moves are genetic. Sure didn't come from me.

Shelby said...

You can tell I have 3 boys when it took me a minute to think of what "HSM" was. :-)
She is adorable and I can't believe she is 4. Crazy!