I was doing hair tonight, and Kevin frantically yelled for me to come upstairs! So I ran, and this is what I found! BUBBLES!!!! this is what happens when bubble bath meets tub jets. Oh Boy!


Here is our star Tee - Ball player in all his glory. Sadly baseball is over for the summer. I should probably be thankful, because when he is older it will be non stop baseball all summer. He loved it this year and did really well. I was glad they started doing 3 coach pitches and then hit off the tee this year to get them ready for coach pitch next year. Bowen hit the ball really well, I was surprised considering we didn't really practice with him. And he likes playing catcher, he's got his dad's blood in him. I am thinking next year we might actually have to invest in some cleats and baseball pants. So he looks the part!

4 comments:
That is too cute! Where were the jetted tubs when we were little?
WOW! It reminds me of the movie we saw the other night. Game Plan or something. Too fun!
So fun! I bet the kids were in heaven. Spokane is starting to grow on me more and more, ask me in a few months and I might have more good to say :)
Hey Melissa, Lance is requesting some close up shots of the new sexy boat. :)
I don't think we'll be up until Christmas because we are meeting the Turners in Brian Head the end of this month :( You do know how to tempt us though!!!
Post a Comment