Thursday, June 18, 2009

Washington

The Treehouse Park!
Kids loving the mud!
Campbell just having a mud treatment at the spa
Bea and Presley
Brandon taking over our pillow project!  He's so bossy!  Actually he said " you know if you want those done right, you should probably let me do it".  Where did he come from?!
Shout out to the Treehouse water slide.

Bowen & Conner with their volcano
Campbell and Vivian ~ Best Buddies
Can you believe their underwear used to be WHITE?
Bea loving Presley's Birthday frosting.
Another view of the park ~ this used to be part of the pasture.

Why walk when you can drive on the back of a golf cart?  Seriously!  We loved it.
Bea loving the tire swing.  This has been there as long as I can remember.  My whole life!

3 comments:

Misty said...

How fun that your children get to have the same fun memories as you did as a child! I love the mud pictures!

Laura Lei said...

Your post has made me so homesick. I keep thinking about the old pond out there...do you remember it? Man, I wish I was there. Next time you go back, I want a good warning so I can show up at the same time.

jana said...

Those were the days. Looks like the kids had a blast. I didn't know they took out the pasture. Pretty cool. How much longer does your mom have? 6 mon?