Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer so far...

Summer has begun!  Bowen has started up baseball again.  This is his 3rd year of tee-ball.   We will be glad when he can move up to coach pitch next year.  It's pretty entertaining to watch.  Campbell was our photographer these are the only two pictures that weren't of the other team or the GRASS!  

Bowen is in the BLACK!  The first game he was dancing around the bases.  It is kind of his trade mark run.  Luckily now he is starting to care a little more so he is actually running.  He is kind of a silly kid.  My father in law the first game yelled out "Bowen stop dancing and run!" (in a loving way".
Kindergarten Celebration!  We had a party on the last day of school with some of Bowen's friends.  Unfortunately I was too busy running around I didn't get very good pictures.  We had a fun picnic and had a couple of my Mother in Laws waterslide bounce houses and water balloons.  The kids had  a blast.


Providence celebrated 150 years last week.  My sister in law was in charge of the bike parade and I was helping out.  So this is us parading.


On the way home.
Campbell waiting for the parade to start.  They had to wait for Boyd K. Packer to finish speaking at the opening ceremony.
Bo sporting his baseball cap under his helmet.  By the way he is too cool for pictures these days.
Don't worry "safety first"  that's why I am snapping shots while we are riding home!  I was trying to get more of Bea than myself!
We spent last week in Washington but that will be another post.  Hopefully tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Cute pictures. I hope you do post some pictures from WA, and that you had fun. I'm guessing your home now. You better be coming to this pinic thing.

jana said...

Well it is still a great action photo of you even if it is just half of you face. Wow! you guys have awesome bikes. Where did you find Kevin and Campbells attached bike thing? Too cool. Well looks like fun.