Monday, September 14, 2009

Campfires...


Family night... roasting hot dogs and marshmallows in the canyon. We forgot our wood, so Kevin found this...

This is Kevin saying " this better not be going on our blog", I said " of course it is!"

Some girls stuff their bras, some boys stuff FIRES...

Waiting...
waiting...
waiting...

More stuffing... some require a little extra
"Fire Dance"
Bea gave up and went for the ketchup and buns. We forgot the hot dogs too. They were left in the microwave to defrost.

So an hour later, we had fire. Just enough to let Bowen roast a marshmallow. So the kids ate buns for dinner with a side of ketchup. Don't worry we still had fun. It's too bad we had a huge rain storm the night before, so all the wood was fairly wet. Better luck next time! We might remember wood and hot dogs, and use a little less toilet paper.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That is hilarious! It was good seeing you on Sunday! We need to do something soon...

Shelby said...

How hilarious!! I'm glad you all had a good time still, even w/out wood and hotdogs! Let me know how Spokane went, I'm a bit green with envy! :)

Jeanie Heslop said...

Someone needs to make that man a scout master. Well, maybe not. How was Spokane

Kellogg said...

Love Kevin's face! You been here lately? We drove through Moses lake last weekend and I thought of you.