But at our house we have been having lots of fun. I finally got around to canning peaches. I won't post pictures of those because my jars never look pretty. Kevin had hernia surgery last monday. He has had NO pain! Which makes it hard for him to take it easy. He's slightly a type A personality! We are hoping he didn't pop one of his stitches today, yikes. He is fine and quickly recovering.
I personally have been on a sewing kick. I have my machine and a friends set up in my office. So when I break one I can move over to the other... My friend had super cute skirts for little girls on her blog, so I have been copying them. SO CUTE! My sister also was showing me a photography blog on Saturday and one of the families had their girls dressed in the CUTEST dresses EVER! So now I am copying those dresses. I will post when they are complete (probably tomorrow!). These are the times I find myself slightly OCD. It's all I want to do, is project. I will make so many I will burn out and then won't sew for another year or so. The last time I did this was for my brother's wedding. I made 5 or 6 dresses for the nieces, and 6 ties for the boys. And then 3 more dresses for Campbell at that time. I was DONE sewing for almost 2 years, until I took apart and rebuilt my ottoman downstairs.
So pictures will come soon of my projects. Not peaches and not hernia stitches! ( note: the hernia was on his abdomen). The kids are quite proud of his stitches and want to show all their friends.
2 comments:
Is the dress Campbell wearing one you made. It is cute. Cute family picture.
Love your family picture! Why don't you whip up Allie a cute skirt!
Post a Comment