We repainted our door... which meant that Bowen's hand print from when he was two is gone. When we first painted it 4 1/2 years ago he left his mark and we never took the time to fix it

Campbell and Bea do each other's hair often... this is one of their fabulous creations. They usually include a lot of hairspray!


I did a FABULOUS FRIDAY for enrichment. This was one of the projects. We have a gal in our ward who has a floral business. She came and taught us how to put this together. We also had card kits and caramel apples. It was a ton of fun, and not nearly as much work as a regular Super Saturday. I can see why they did away with those activities! So we now have Fabulous Friday which isn't exactly breaking the rules.

Harvesting Wheat... Bowen has spent several weeks gathering wheat (weeds) and harvesting wheat so he can make bread and sell it to the bakery. Like he says "Wheat is where the Cash is"


Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. The kids loved this museum. I thought it was worth the money. Especially when you go to the 3D imax movie too.

Bea digging for bones


Bowen is saying "please don't eat me!"

Cambpell putting together her own dinosaur

Building Volcano's in the sand/water table.

Bea's new favorite place to sleep. I usually move her into her bed so she doesn't fall off, which she has done.

More to come, when I have a little more time.
4 comments:
your kids are getting so big. Looks like a fun time! Cute new picture on the header as well. Hope things are going well.
B
Looks like you guys are keeping busy! Was that your front door you painted? We just painted ours too:)
I love your family picture. LOVE IT! Oh and I hate to burst his bubble but I heard the price of wheat just went down. Looks like you guys have fun. So I will have to e-mail you sometime about the whole cruise thing.
Your blog is so cute! Thanks for the invite :)
Post a Comment