Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dance Off


This is a daily occurrence at our house. Boom Boom Pow is Bea's favorite! She requests it several times a day. I happened to catch her on camera this time. Notice we did have to stop to add a ponytail. She likes to get her baby to do her same moves. A couple of weeks ago the kids had been dancing and Kevin came home. Kevin crouched down with his arms open ready for a big hug from Bea, and instead she stopped right in front of him and broke down and started jamming right in front of him. It was the funniest dance from a 2 year old EVER! I wish I had it on film. Enjoy! We sure do!

9 comments:

jenicaheslop said...

So Funny. Presley is quite the dancer too. Next time we meet up we WILL have to have a dance off! :)

Where did you get that picture taken, with the blue background? cute cute

jessica said...

I think we need to get Bea and Gunnar together to dance...it's a daily occurance at our house too! He loves I gotta feelin' and also Crazy by gnarls barkley. He and Ashton wanted to keep watching Bea dance! Too cute!

(everyone loves our blue doors!)

Misty said...

She has some great moves!

Laura Lei said...

Seriously her moves are AWESOME, I know she inherited those from her mom. I'm glad we have a second generation that can appreciate a good dance off, because you know we did. It makes me remember our last dance party,I think it was Rexburg 1999.

jana said...

Whoa, awesome. She has some great moves!! It must be a Heslop thing I know my family didn't get any of those genes.
Ben started imitating Bea's moves. Nice.

The Johnson's said...

Bea has some great moves---that was too cute. I really like your family pic with the blue background!

Jeanie Heslop said...

The grandma says " when are you going to post some new pictures?"

Bethany Christensen said...

I love your new photo! Campbell's (did I spell that right?) dress is so cute and you all look great. I would love to hear the latest! Send me a note if you get a chance.

Jeanie Heslop said...

I'm still waiting.