lovin' life
Congrats:)
That is one obvious picture! Congrats again...I'm excited for you guys. I guess I'll have to meet him through blogging!
Congratulations - that is so exciting!! We are happy for you. Is Bowen thrilled to even the score?
Hooray! That is so awesome. Congrats to you all.
That is the most obvious little boy I have ever seen. Had to be, family traditions must move forward. Sorry Jon and Julee
So fun! I am really happy for you guys. Nothing like a good even number.
That's so exciting! Maybe one day I'll have a boy...Tom says next time he'll be sending in his special forces! Congrats!
Way to go Kevin! Congrats to both of you! I'm sure your excited:)
Congratulations!!! That is great news.
Congrats! I guess we really did mess something up, oh well I wouldn't trade Maddie for a boy....yet. I'd be happy to lighten you load when you move :) only if you think your done with girls otherwise you should keep them.
That picture is priceless. Horray for little boys!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congrats:)
That is one obvious picture! Congrats again...I'm excited for you guys. I guess I'll have to meet him through blogging!
Congratulations - that is so exciting!! We are happy for you. Is Bowen thrilled to even the score?
Hooray! That is so awesome. Congrats to you all.
That is the most obvious little boy I have ever seen. Had to be, family traditions must move forward. Sorry Jon and Julee
So fun! I am really happy for you guys. Nothing like a good even number.
That's so exciting! Maybe one day I'll have a boy...Tom says next time he'll be sending in his special forces! Congrats!
Way to go Kevin! Congrats to both of you! I'm sure your excited:)
Congratulations!!! That is great news.
Congrats! I guess we really did mess something up, oh well I wouldn't trade Maddie for a boy....yet. I'd be happy to lighten you load when you move :) only if you think your done with girls otherwise you should keep them.
That picture is priceless. Horray for little boys!
Post a Comment