I love it when they try to spell words by sounding them out. So cute!! I will have to invite you to read our blog even though I never put anything on it. We are going to miss you guys so much!
I love it!! I love your family pictures as well. You can tell I've been away from the blogging world for a while :) Im so excited that you found a house in spokane! Can't wait to come visit!!
6 comments:
Too cute! So glad I finaly got the invite, since sooner then latter we won't see each other every day - soooo sad!!!
Good job Bowen. You are a very smart boy.
I love it when they try to spell words by sounding them out. So cute!!
I will have to invite you to read our blog even though I never put anything on it.
We are going to miss you guys so much!
That was hilarious!
So fun--I love the first stories!! Congrats on the new little guy coming! How fun to have two of each.
I love it!! I love your family pictures as well. You can tell I've been away from the blogging world for a while :)
Im so excited that you found a house in spokane! Can't wait to come visit!!
Post a Comment