My mom threw a surprise birthday party for Campbell while we were at her house. She had the older kids decorate the playhouse. We had the little girls dress up, we ate pizza, cupcakes and made "Fancy Nancy" hats. The kids had so much fun. They thought it was great!
Hero Time
9 years ago
5 comments:
Congrats on baby Jude. I don't know where you put 10 lbs of baby, you are amazing!
Wow - when you catch up - you catch up! So fun to see some pictures of baby - what a cutie! Life has not slown down for you at all has it!!!
Happy Birthday to Campbell! Hope you enjoyed your few days with Jude for the "family trip" :) Jude is a cutie! We miss you guys!
Can't wait to see the new babe and grown kids. Fun!
missy congrats!! Baby Jude is so cute and I love the name. I wouldn't be able to stop singing "hey jude" to him. hahaa
Post a Comment