Part 1 -
Oregon!
Newport Oregon was our first family vacation with four children. It was great! Jude slept all the time. The weather was so nice, which was so nice toting a 2 week old baby around. It was fun to be with family. These are a few things we enjoyed while there.

Bowen stayed an extra few days with Grandma Nancy & Pa Bo. He climbed to the top of the lighthouse and is still wearing the pin that says " I concurred the climb" or something like that.

Bowen and his fav Kate. Apparently flying in the wind!

Kevin and the crew enjoying an early morning low tide.

CRABBING is always a favorite.

"Look Dad, the crab got my finger"

Newport Aquarium

Bowen lived in his mask for the week. Only took it off to sleep

Baby Jude - 2 weeks old

Campbell celebrated being 5!

And Bea dared to get in the swimming pool. This girl is not a water baby like the other kids at our house. She is getting better.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! We always talk about going to Oregon, so if we ever do go I'll have to get the scoop of what to do from you. I hope all is well with you guys, love the pics!
Ohh, a beach trip sounds fun. I am glad it worked with the baby and all the kids. Bowen sure had fun!
looks like fun. Hope you enjoy more Beykirch moments this weekend!
so which lighthouse is that? We are making plans for Oregon and I think the kids will love the lighthouses. You look great and congrats on your recent addition!
Post a Comment