Jude Kevin Beykirch
Blessed Sunday September 5, 2010.

Our best attempt at a family photo. I promised Bowen we would only take one picture. (I think we took 3, this was the best of 3!) That boy does not like getting his picture taken.

Bea didn't want to get out of the picture, but wouldn't stop crying either. She has had a rough couple of weeks. It could be the lack of naps this summer or baby blues ~ we are not sure. She just needs lots of love.
Mama Me, Jude & Grandma Jeanie
Jude & Davey (2 months & 6 months = same size!)
Our special guests who came from near and far
Sean & Amber + kids
Brandon, Jenica & kids
Julee, Maddie & Mary
Mucka (uncle)Marlo, Carol, PaBo & Grandma Nancy
Kerry
Beatrice & Presley
It was a great day!
3 comments:
Cute pictures. So nice to have you close.
I got to hear the blessing out in the foyer...is that how you spell foir? Anyway, it was a beautiful blessing. Your family picture looks awesome...I think the beadboard in the back enhances your beauty ;)
I am so sad that I missed it...you know I hate missing a party. I am coming up in October...hopefully we will see you guys!
Post a Comment