Monday, September 6, 2010

Tubbs Hill ~ Labor Day

We had such a fun day today. We started with a fun little hike around Lake Coeur d Alene called Tubbs Hill. We did part of this hike earlier in the summer with our good friends from Providence and went swimming. This time we just did the full hike and had a little picnic. This moose is at the beginning of the trail and the kids wanted pictures with it. Bowen is saying "hau - la"
"super Bea"
& "miss pose a lot" Campbell
These are the rocks the kids jumped from this summer
another view...
Bowen's great photo skills.
The kiddos - 1 !

2 comments:

Tallie Geddes said...

So fun - so how much longer was the hike? You guys - always have an outing! You looked sooooo good at the blessing - did you find something new to wear? The blessing wraps up the summer fun - now what!?!?

jessica said...

Okay you make having five kids look so easy. I am in awe of you, no jokes, I truly am. I wish I could be more like you! I'm pretty sure HF sent you to LL to help me be better.