Beatrice Anne Beykirch is our September 11th baby! Now she is three! I love these funny newborn pictures. They don't stay this little long enough, I love when they are fresh and new.
I feel like we have had a LOT of this lately. We are not sure if it's the new baby, lack of naps this summer, or what but we are trying our best to deal with it.
One year OLD
For her birthday she went to Build a Bear. She chose the white Hello Kitty. Which is perfect for her considering White is her favorite color. She loved giving her kitty an air bath.
Campbell was such a good helper... trying to do everything for her, picking out clothes trying to buy everything in the store.
We had a "twinkle, twinkle little star cake".
Friday movie night watching Dora's Birthday movie with pizza and grape soda.
Bea's Favorite Things at 3...
Favorite color ~ white
wishes she still had her BINKY
Loves her animal fuzzy blanket from cousin Mikenna
calls princesses Barbies
Loves nursery
Riding her Dora scooter
Her sister Campbell
riding in her basket on the golf cart
her mama
Our Favorite Bea words... wight wah (meaning "right here" or "right there")
? "Bea were is Daddy?" Bea answers "wight wah"!
LaLope (Campbell)
Bo Bo or more recently BoWenn (Bowen)
Shude (Jude)
"Bea are you a princess?" "no I Beachice"
I will be so sad when she starts talking like a big girl. I love the way little people say things.
Happy Birthday Beatrice Bea!
6 comments:
She is so cute...I can't believe she is 3. It's funny I was just thinking the same thing today about Gunnar and how cute he talks...I will so miss the way he says certain things right now. Happy Birthday Bea!
3 already, WOW! Happy Birthday Beatrice!!!
Those baby pictures are so fun to see. I love B's scowls, I take them as a challenge.
Happy Birthday Bea! She is so cute, her hair really lightened up over the summer.
Oh that Bea - can't get enough of her!! Now I want to see a Happy Bithday Kevin post - filled with all the things unique aout Kevin right now!!!:)
Happy Birthday. Ben was looking over my shoulder and sang the entire Happy Birthday song to Bea. I had no idea he even knew it.
Post a Comment