Thursday, April 14, 2011

PEE - U!

I am so EXCITED about my new potty seats! We celebrated our 1 year anniversary here in Washington on March 23 and our 10 year Anniversary! (Love you Kev :) One of the highlights was we finally got new potty seats. Not that they are expensive, we just never made it a priority. They had definitely been loved and used, but time to say farewell.
So here is the new potty! (don't look too close, the picture makes my toilet look really yucky)
Bea insisted on holding the old seat for the picture... and yes she immediately washed her hands.
Moving along to other projects... My good little helper Bea! Always willing to help paint. These canvases are actually for her room so she was extra excited to help.
How can you NOT love that face?!
Another picture of Campbell's makeover. This room is HOT... pink that is. I LOVE the color. It can be a bit much, but the more we add to it the better it becomes. More to come :)
We have been staying busy with the girls rooms and now are going to dive into the basement tomorrow!!! HURRAY! I can't wait, it's going to be fabulous.


1 comment:

jessica said...

Great updates! And I LOVE that pink!!! And that cute picture of Bea and Jude doing the "spits" So cute :)
We are just about ready to trade in our potty seats too...they get so gross! Happy Anniversary :)