On June 24
th my baby turned ONE! Jude is the apple of all our eyes. He is such a easy going guy. He loves to crawl around chasing the kids. He thinks everything they do is hilarious. Jude is a good sleeper, eater and
pooper... we couldn't ask for a better baby. He loves to cuddle with anyone. I love that I can drop him off with another kid and he is happy to read books , sit on the couch or just play with them while I get something done. He loves his sister Campbell and she equally loves him. She is a good little Mama. His one liner right now is
" uh duh" (exaggerated) pointing at everything, and "ma ma ma", and " uh
buh". He will try and do a special trick to get you to laugh or
imitate him.





We Love our boy named "Judie" :)
5 comments:
We love that Baby Ju or Baby Dude as C has been calling him lately...
Sweet Jude! You really could not dream a better baby!
Hooray for happy babies! Happy B-day Jude!
What a cute little bugger! Can't believe he is 1! Happy Birthday Jude :)
I LOVE the picture of your kids! So so cute! We missed you guys at the reunion. Maybe a Christmas Maddox dinner? :) Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment