What seemed like forever, Bo is riding a 2 wheeler! It only seems like forever since we bought him a bike for his 3rd birthday. He never rode it until his 4th birthday and at the end of the summer I took his training wheels off, he almost had it and then wouldn't ride it again. His 5th summer Campbell started riding it even though it was too big. She parked it behind the neighbors car and they ran over the bike. So we bought another with the hopes of him riding it, that lasted about a week. And finally the first week of school he taught himself how to ride on the neighbors bike without training wheels on the first or second try! So I had Kevin hurry and take his training wheels off and he has never looked back. And so I say FINALLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment