Monday, September 29, 2008

Back to School





































I thought I would back up to Back to School!  This is how school has gone for Bo.  Liked the first day.  Loved the second day because he thought he went all by himself on his scooter.  He didn't realize we were just far enough behind that he was able to make it in before we got there.  So I grabbed his scooter and took it home with me.  Realizing when I picked him up in the car that he was planning on riding home all by himself since that is how he got there!  So with a little convincing and some carrying and slight fit, we were in the car on our way home.  Third day, Bo crying,  teacher bear hugging, me running!  Needless to say that was our last cry for now anyway!  A month into now and he likes it!  We even have our homework routine down!
Campbell loves preschool!  Bea and I love our 2 1/2 hours!

No comments: