I thought I should get some pictures of the kids before my flowers started to wilt with the cold coming. I think they turned out cute. Bea was the most cooperative!
Your kids are getting so big! I have never even seen Bea! She is adorable. I will have to send you an invite to our blog. It is fun to see your family.
Seriously??! Where did the other two kids come from? They are adorable! You guys look great and I'm so excited to be able to peek in and see how things are going for you all. Have a great day!
well I will join in the ranks and say "I can't believe how big your kids are!" I loved the email with the pic from years ago at Six Flags. Great times! We need to have a CT reunion in UT.
I'm so glad you got a blog. I am always thinking about you and wishing that we had kept in better contact. It is so much easier this way. Yeah! I think the last picture I saw of your kids was last Christmas, very cute. Say Hi to kevin!
6 comments:
Melissa!
Your kids are getting so big! I have never even seen Bea! She is adorable. I will have to send you an invite to our blog. It is fun to see your family.
I can't believe how big your kids are. Has that much time really lapsed since you were out here?!
Seriously??! Where did the other two kids come from? They are adorable! You guys look great and I'm so excited to be able to peek in and see how things are going for you all. Have a great day!
So cute!! Love seeing pictures of you guys!
well I will join in the ranks and say "I can't believe how big your kids are!" I loved the email with the pic from years ago at Six Flags. Great times! We need to have a CT reunion in UT.
I'm so glad you got a blog. I am always thinking about you and wishing that we had kept in better contact. It is so much easier this way. Yeah! I think the last picture I saw of your kids was last Christmas, very cute. Say Hi to kevin!
Post a Comment