Tonight as I was reading the story out of the "friend" about the wise men and following the star. Bowen told me he had a great idea. He said that he thought we should get a Jesus video game. I tried to tell him that I didn't think they made one and maybe we could find a movie. He said " oh no mom, I am pretty sure there is one, and to play it there would be Jesus and all the people. And to win the game all the people have to follow the gospel." He went on for a little while about the details of the game. It was pretty funny. This kid seriously thinks in terms of video games. We will be doing something or going somewhere and he'll say " Uh, I don't think we have ever been to this level before." Or if he doesn't like something the comment might be " Oh I hate this level." You would think he lives on the computer, he doesn't , but I think his imagination stays in game mode. Anyone that knows Bowen well, knows that he lives in his own world. He has quite the imagination! Now if only we all still had the imaginations we had as kids!
1 comment:
that is Hilarious!!
Post a Comment