Thursday, December 11, 2008

To Whom it may concern...




These pictures and some other choice High School pictures were delivered to me today.  Yes, I have already thrown some away.  I decided my posterity doesn't need to look at the UGLY moments.  But these...I couldn't help myself!  Moses Lake girls camp 1995, I know these are not the worst of these years.  I think I spotted a few 1st years at Amber's this summer.  I will have to track them down.  Only those in the pics, will truly appreciate these.  YOUR WELCOME!  Someone get me Laura's email.  By the way if anyone has a picture of me with really short hair I think about Junior Year, PLEASE throw it away.  I know I just saw one, somewhere!  There are somethings in life we don't need to remember!

6 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

This is hilarious, pretty sure I've got worse ones though and those will never be scanned or in any way replicated.

ashleyboice said...

Oh my goodness...that is hillarious. I needed a good laugh tonight. I LOVE IT. Those were some good times. sigh...

tiff said...

I am the one who has the picture of you with short hair, and I am not going to destroy it!!

amber said...

Hah! those are horrible!! I think I have a picture of you with short hair and a plaid shirt on, by the way laura can't get on here, send her another invite and see if that works.

Alisha Marlatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha Marlatt said...

So glad I wasn't in any of those pictures! So Erika lives in Taylorsville, and my parents are living with her and her family for right now.