Well these pictures are backwards, but I am not going to bother changing them now that I am finally posting christmas.
We had a great Christmas this year. Christmas Eve my sister Stephanie and her family came to Logan. We all went sledding, which the kids LOVED. We were thrilled they actually were attempting to carry their own tubes up this time. After that we went back to our house and finished making our Delicious Prime Rib dinner. It was our first try at a Prime Rib, and I will say we did a pretty good job. We decorated cookies and had competitions playing games on the Wii. After Steph left we did our own Nativity stuff and put the kids to bed. Just when we started to prepare for the next morning, Campbell came up and had thrown up. So we rushed her to the bath and let's just say we didn't get much sleep that night. It was an ongoing event. Luckily it was just a cough and she was gagging herself. Christmas morning was fun as usual. Kevin surprised me with a trip to San Francisco to see Wicked. The best part was that he had me thinking that I was going by myself until about 12:30 and then let me open my last box, which had my sister's flight info. in it. At that point I basically became hysterical screaming, laughing, crying! I was SHOCKED! So we get to do that the end of January.
Besides Christmas we have been quite busy.
~We have officially listed our house so we can make the move to Washington. Which means I have spent the last several weeks de-junking, organizing, lots of trips to the D.I., washing walls ect. ect. But my house looks wonderful! Just in time to leave it.
~I have been recovering from the dreaded 9 month flu. Fortunately for everyone mine only last about 3 months. Which means baby B #4 will be here June 22nd (Bowen's birthday, let's hope that doesn't really happen!)
~After Christmas instead of going to Arizona like we had planned, that morning decided to head to Washington. We had a great time visiting family and doing a little house hunting. We actually found a home we REALLY like in Liberty Lake, so we will see how that works out. Kevin and I are going back in another week to look around a little more and hopefully will make an offer on something.
Another adventure is about to begin!
5 comments:
Brynn and Campbell have the same Christmas jammies!! Is that a Ute sweatshirt Bowen is wearing??? (gag gag) ha ha! Congrats on #4--hope you get feeling better. I am sad you are moving away--hope you don't sell your house too soon, ;-)
Thanks for the update...I've been wondering how you're doing. Looks like you've been busy having fun! What a great present from Kevin! I wand to hear about the house you found too :)
So jealous you got tickets to see Wicked, that will be so fun for you and Steph! I want to see pictures of this house as soon as you make an offer on it, or as soon as they accept the offer.
Uh... Hello I just talked to you the other day and you forgot to mention you were expecting!!
Congrats!
Wow that is awesome!! Baby 4 yahoo... I actually had to read it a few times for it to sink in. Humm.. the 9 month flu huh? :) I hope the next few months are a little better for you. I a so excited about your move and glad you found a place you are excited aobut. I can't wait to hear more. Oh and I love the Bea picture ironing. Too funny, growing up way to fast!
Oh and we did reschedule the cruise for Feb 13 in the Western Caribbean with Princess. You guys are totally invited, although I doon't know how the timing is for you or the short notice. We just booked it this weekend.
Good luck!
Post a Comment