Monday, January 25, 2010

Liberty Lake

Offer accepted... now wait for closing date of March 23rd. I thought I would post more pics of our almost new house. Just remember these are taken with all of the owner's stuff.

This is the view from the back yard. I am so happy to still have mountains to look at. These are just greener than mine now. And I think they are probably just as close if not closer.

There is a garden space in the back corner. There are lots of perks to buying the bishop's house. There are a lot of "mormon things in place", like 72 hrs. kit hooks in the garage and 55 gallon water barrel tethers in the garage.
Playhouse stays, tramp and goal post go.

We are so excited to have a work shop space. I can spray paint without either getting it on my garage floor or grass!
Part of the downstairs family room.
Kitchen
family room off of kitchen.
My mind is constantly turning with paint ideas/colors. I have lots of projects in mind, but will take time.
We are trying to decide if Kevin will have his office upstairs or down. And all the bedrooms are upstairs, which will be different for us. We are so excited and hope it continues to go well.

6 comments:

LJABC and D said...

Congrats on the house and the move!! It looks gorgeous but I'm sure it will be even better with your stuff in it.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm excited for ou guys, but we will miss you.

Jeanie Heslop said...

Whoa. Can't wait to see it. Congratulations. It looks great. Is it really going to happen. We sure hope so. I can't find my phone to call you kids. I will dig deeper.Love

jessica said...

Looks fabulous Melissa! Good to see you at lunch today...you're looking cute no matter how you feel!

jana said...

Wow looks so fun. I am so excited for you!! Just remember if you do a project be sure to post your before and after.

Lindee said...

what a cute home! i'm sad you're leaving though. and i'm excited you're having a boy too! i'm afraid my little guy will just be surrounded by girls in the ward!