We are alive and well in Liberty Lake, WA. Pictures are still to come. I have been a HUGE slacker and haven't taken any since we've been here. We are loving it here, but missing our friends in Utah very much! I will say that we have very nice neighbors with lots of kids. Bowen started his first day of school today. It went well and he has a really nice teacher. It is a fairly new school with awesome learning tools in the classroom for the kids.
The latest discovery has been for BEA. She has learned to get out of her crib. Boo-hoo! So I have spent some frustrating time trying to keep her in her bed. Tonight I went to check on her and she wasn't where she was supposed to be(in her bed). So I check all around her floor, then Campbell's room and was headed to mine next when I heard her cough and it was coming from Bowen's room. She had climbed up to his top bunk and decided he was her sleep buddy of choice for the night. I know he was asleep before she got in there, so he will awake to a surprise in the morning. I would love to capture the moment but I don't want to take the chance of waking either of them. We'll see if they survive the night.
I promise pictures to come very soon.
Hero Time
9 years ago
6 comments:
We miss you too, but I'm glad you're loving it there and everything is going well. Also I would totally get a CRIB TENT!! Gunnar got out of his crib a couple months ago and like Bea, I think he is just too little to go into a bigger bed yet, so we put a tent on his crib and it is HEAVEN!!! I think we'll keep it on till he's 3! So worth the money for the peace of mind. Let me know how it goes :)
I am glad you made it to Washington. I hope the unpacking is going well.
Bethany
Yes we are glad you made it up there. I heard you are doing some painting, or maybe Kevin was, or maybe a painter man? Put some pictures on... I would love to see them:)
Jackson too crawled out of his crib for the first time when we moved to Spokane. Actually the day before we moved. He was only 18 months old and he would dive out onto his head, so we had no choice but to move him to his big boy bed.
Well now you can offer your crib to Camila...haha. Can't wait to see pictures but we will take what we can get.
You guys are already there!?! Wow, I hope the move went well and we can't wait to hear more and see pictures.
Sooo glad all is well - I'm dying to see what you have done with the place. I guess you will be moving Bea soon enough anyways - not much longer to go until #4! Miss ya!
Post a Comment