Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Paint & pictures

It's a beautiful Saturday here in Wa. without wind! I am finally posting pictures of my new paint. As you will notice from the next few pics. is that i am loving my views from EVERY window. First here is the view I get to enjoy every time I walk in and out of my bedroom. These windows are above a little balcony that looks down over the entry.

This is from my bathroom window, right above my tub.
View from my kitchen sink window. I am not sure what this mountain is called. I should find out.
Out Campbell's window. The grass and pond you see is a golf course. At just the right angle you can see part of a fountain on the pond.
Dining Room : After This blue is a bit more gray than it's showing. Once I find fabric to recover my chairs with I will decide what to do in here. (color is Silver Gray - Benjamin Moore)
Before:
Family Room off of kitchen - I am having a hard time capturing the color. But you get the idea. It's definitely light & airy. I figure it's a good starting point until I decide what's going on in here. This color is much more complimentary to my cabinet color too. I want to have my Brother in law do some new tile on the fireplace at some point. I would love to do a small subway tile around it. But I have lots of projects so we will see what happens first.
(color is Creme - Sherwin Williams)
Enjoying Daddy after being gone for a week working
Family Room: Before
Stairs: Before - The paint color looks better in these pics. than it did in real life.
After...


I pulled out just a few decorations so we don't feel completely bare. I am not sure how I will arrange the furniture. For one I don't have any... and two I am waiting to see how long Kevin lasts having his office on the main floor. If he moves downstairs I will probably put the piano in the front den and that will give me more options to position my couch ect. Now I need to find some steals on chairs ect. And then I can decide where to hang things. I posted a lot of the same pics trying to catch one that will show the color right.

8 comments:

Josiah & Mandy Smith Family said...

love it, love it, love it. Especially the views!! It is gorgeous there. Talkesd with Tallie yesterday and we are going to plan our trip to Beykirch Land this summer. thanks for posting. I love the colors, they are very calming!

Tallie Geddes said...

SOOO GOOD! What a difference some paint makes - it's like a whole different house. I like the silver grey in you dining room - it did not look that good in my bedroom - how many coats was that? Yes - Mandy and I talked and we are coming - the only thing left to decide is when! Llok out Spokane!

Anonymous said...

Love the paint! You have been busy. Sorry to hear about Bea getting out of the crib. Always a sad day. I totally look shaggy and am calling the neighbor girl tomorrow for a haircut, but not wanting to. We miss you guys!

jana said...

You pick such great colors, I love it!
I am excited you are in WA. Looks like a great area, I love a view.
Justin is talking about making out plans for a Washington trip this summer. I am going to have to start looking at tickets.
How far are you from the airport?

jessica said...

Your new house and views are beautiful! Glad you're enjoying it!

Bethany Christensen said...

The paint looks so great and so fresh! I am sure you are going to have that place looking awesome. Lars says that the mountain is probably Mt. Spokane...He went on his mission there. Looks like a lot of fun.

Lindee said...

the new colors look great! love your house and the nice views. miss ya!

LJABC and D said...

Great colors! hope you are having fun unpacking and organizing. don't you wish we could just meet up at harry's for dinner sometimes!?!?!