Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our latest...

A little of our latest happenings... My mom and Aunts came to Spokane for a girls night and did some shopping. I joined them one afternoon and discovered the "big goodwill" in downtown. I have to admit I am slightly addicted. There is also a great thrift store next door too. I also learned my lesson that things go FAST. I hesitated on something and went back the next morning and everything that I was hoping to still find was GONE! They have a HUGE turnover so I will have to keep checking in. I will post another time of my exciting finds!
One being this cute Tea Set for the girls , that they have been loving for $1.

Bowen and Kevin have been playing a little golf. Bowen is thrilled to have his own set now. (Kevin got Campbell "Pink" too)
I went to help my cousin hang some beautiful wallpaper, but my mom ended up doing all the work. They wouldn't let the wobbly prego lady climb that high on the ladder. So I cheered them on from the bottom and was a positive side liner. Her husband Sean hung the last two strips and did a great job! What is it with men (sometimes doing things faster and simpler than us ladies?) My mom was shaking in her boots at the top. I never in my whole life have known that my mom has a height issue! Funny the things you learn.
Campbell , Bea and friend running through sprinklers. And no it wasn't that warm. Luckily for them our neighbor has a hot tub they warmed up in.
Cousin Everett playing dress up while we are hanging wallpaper! Aren't they cute?
You can't see, but their toes are BLACK from running around all day without shoes. A true sign that summer is on it's way.
Loving the Pirate Ship Bounce House!


3 comments:

Britt said...

Wow! It must be warmer there than it has been here! I'm glad things are going so well for you guys.

Tallie Geddes said...

Sounds like you guys have settled right in. Sound like you have helped your cousin out alot. Now you can all in the favor and have her help paint the basement! Kevin won't be that mad!

jana said...

Ha, ha, Awesome! I hope I can be there for a future girls night out and I would like to know where that big goodwill is at I am a bit of a thrift store junkie even when I travel.
I didn't know that about your mom either, humm. The wall paper looks great, I can't wait to see it all in person.