Happy Birthday to ME. It was an eventful one. It started with a SASSY Campbell, which is always fun. Then while in the shower Kevin informs me that he's taking Bowen to the hospital to get his chin stitched. I was scheduled for a Dr. appointment and needed someone to watch the girls since my appointment wasn't the type you want your children present for. It was field day at the elementary which meant busy moms not available. Luckily I found someone. Then received another call from Kevin asking me to stop by the emergency room on my way to the Dr. He fainted while getting Bowen's stitches. I picked them up and they sat in my waiting room until I was finished. The rest of the day was nice. The girls and I made this hazelnut meringue strawberry torte. Kevin and I went to a greek restaurant for dinner. They had this appetizer that was to die for... beer battered fried feta served with a baguette, cucumbers & tomatoes. YummY!
Hero Time
9 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Melissa! I remembered your birthday, but was a bad friend and didn't call or send a card. I'm sorry! It sounds like a very busy day.
That was quite the start for your birthday! Glad it ended well!
Happy Birthday! I don't think I would have handled a birthday that started with emergency room anything. Of course our emergency room would have lasted all day.
looks like you are having tons of fun!
Oh and I want to know your birthday "cake" recipe. Wow!
Post a Comment