Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Bowen!!!

Bowen turned 7!!! My Baby Boy is 7! So I think he officially not my baby boy anymore. He had a great birthday which included a visit from Grandma Nancy, going to Star Wars the concert with his Dad, and a super fun Party! He did have to get his stitches out on his birthday, poor kid! 3 sets in the last 2 years.








Kevin and I bought tickets to take Bowen to Star Wars in Concert for his birthday. We only dared buy 2 tickets in case one of us was in the hospital having a baby. One of us being me of course. Lucky for Kevin I wasn't feeling great that day so he did get to take him. We were fighting over you should be able to go. We were both so excited to be there with him. They had a great time and both loved it!

7 things about Bowen at 7 years old...

1. loves STAR WARS
2. playing the Wii
3. great reader
4. telling jokes
5. pokemon cards
6. good big brother
7. loves Hot lunch at School!

No comments: