Beatrice and Kevin "hiding from the boys"


Every year our town has a city wide yard sale! It is so fun, I think this year there were over 250 sales which was down from last year. My best purchases came to me without leaving my street. My neighbor has the cutest girl clothes, most of them new because of her ebay business. So I loved pre-shopping at her house earlier in the week. And then the one thing I wanted the most was to find something to sit on my front porch. Well a trailer pulled up to my house with this wicker set on it and luckily the people had just bought it to resale. So Kev made them an offer and now we have seating, which we are LOVING! We sit out there every night when the kids are down and enjoy the view. I will probably paint it someday.

Bea enjoying a rice krispie treat. The kids sold muffins and rice krispies at our garage sale. Bowen made about $22 and Campbell $5. She would spend her dollars as soon as she earned them. My neighbor made some money off this girl. But we now have several new purses and baby dolls. Just what we needed more of!


We are excited for next year to see what treasures we find. Maybe next year I will actually leave my street. I did take the golf cart out to take a look around. That's the way to go, it's way too busy in a car. And no where to park... so many people.
1 comment:
We will make sure to be there next year while this huge sale is going on. I love me a good yard sale!
Post a Comment