Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fish

For Kevin's Birthday this year his one and only wish was to have his friend Bryce Wadsworth come golf with him. Well me being the wonderful wife that I am, I called Bryce and made arrangements for him to come. Actually, I basically invited him and left the scheduling up to the men so they could work out their schedules. Of course I was the one brave enough to make the call considering it's a little awkward to call a grown man that I don't know that well and tell him my husband wants man - cation with him. Anyway, Bryce came! They went fishing and this is what they caught....
This steel head we ate for dinner on halloween.
Monster Salmon, but had to release, the season was over.
But some HAPPY BOYS!
Happy Big 38 Kev!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

those fish are HUGE!!!!!