


You know when you move into a new house it always takes a while to get into a groove with things. Well I was having a slight mid life crisis when school was starting, and part of my problem was the need to be more organized. When kids go back to school there is endless amounts of papers, homework ect. ect. And my desk was a mess and everything seemed to pile up and be ALL over the counters, which drives me CRAZy! So I went to town (literally). Between Target and the dollar store my mission was accomplished. Bulletin board for weekly papers, dividers for all the different junk that needs to be around, tack strip for art (it was actually already here!), MY DRAWER, kids drawers, revamp the coloring drawer, got rid of a whole drawer of pens and pencils and now just have 3 that sit in a little vase. It's so wonderful. I wish I had before pictures. And of course it doesn't look quite this nice anymore, but we can at least sort through it easy now and eliminate what doesn't belong. I also painted my gray/blue chair, it used to be wood color.

2 comments:
It must be in the air. I just spent 12 hours organizing myself...not fun but soooo rewarding!
I need to take notes or just print these pictures and take them to town. I like the place for papers. I didn't know more kids in school ment more and more papers to keep track of and not toss.
Post a Comment