Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall is in the air

Greenbluff. I am not sure if Greenbluff is actually a town or just the name of a group of farms, but it's really fun whatever it is. The Greenbluff Farms are about 30 minutes from our house , out in the country with rolling hills and farmland. This summer we picked blueberries and cherries. For fall the farms had a big apple festival.
"Oh Campbell, project runway here YOU come"!
The wiggly worm was a highlight of the day.
Hot Dogs, caramel apples, and pumpkin picking!


Corn Cannon ~ if you make it in the bucket you get $50. We didn't win. Bummer.
Campbell's First field trip to Carver Farms. I was supposed to be a helper, but I wasn't very helpful with Jude and Bea. They took up all my attention. Luckily another mom was there and took over my job. It was a very eventful field trip.

Weeny Roast on the BBQ.

3 comments:

Lindee said...

Jude is such a cute little chunk! Love all your latest posts, you guys have had so much fun!

jessica said...

Holy cow you have been catching up. Jude is adorable and you guys have had some fun times! Love Campbell the model and the pic of Bea and Jude asleep at the movie...such fun memories!

Shelby said...

I haven't checked my blogs in forever! Jude is so darling!! Your house looks as wild as mine, I love it :)