Friday, October 29, 2010

More Summer Highlights

I realized that I haven't posted a few things from Summer. These are some fun memories I wanted to make sure I have posted for myself to look back on. This was our first summer in Liberty Lake, it went so FAST! It was a great summer!

We only made it to ONE movie in the park. The kids loved it, maybe we will be better about getting there next year.
Bea and Jude totally conked out before we made it out of the park. Jude actually slept through the whole thing. I loved how Bea had her arm around him... So cute!
Of course there were concessions... cotton candy and licorice ropes were the winners that night.
We can't forget the glow sticks! Proceeds go to the elementary, glad to know I could contribute my 5 bucks.
The movie was Disney's Brother Bear
Our neighbors put up this slip n slide in the green space on our corner , once every year. It was an all day family affair. Parents gathered on the lawn drinking lemonade watching the kids slide. Super fun, it reminded me of a Moses Lake activity. Something we would do on the farm if there was a hill somewhere! When we were little my Grandpa Merrell made a homemade water slide and had plastic like this at the bottom. So we would slide down the PVC pipe, slide on the slip n slide then into the man made pond.



We can't wait for next summer!

No comments: