Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Drum Roll PLEASE!

BEA is finally POTTY TRAINED! A task I have put off for a long time, mostly because she just has not been interested and because I dread potty training. Do to the ripe age of three I knew this day had to come. It has been quite easy and she has done really well. Three days into it and down to one accident a day, not too shabby. Definitely worth the wait to make it less traumatic for both of us. I truly believe EVERY kid is different and ready when they are ready.

I actually started this post several days ago, and can add that she has GOT IT! Dry all DAY, dry all NIGHT with panties. Not a single night time accident (knock on wood!). We can go in public without the terror of an unexpected accident. Hurray, Hurray!

Nothing like a successful potty training venture!

5 comments:

jessica said...

Okay now get back to Utah and have her teach Gunnar!!! Haha!
Actually I totally agree with you and they'll do it when they're ready. Way to go Bea!
I look forward to that day, but for now I'm with Gunnar...I just don't really care!

jessica said...

YAY for Bea!!! But mostly YAY for you!

Jenny said...

Three down...one to go! Good work!

jana said...

I know it was forever ago I was going to look up the name of the photographer my friend used but I just saw it and thought I would forward it so you can see her work. I am sure you already got great pictures. I always love your pictures but if you were interested here it is. My friend is in the reflections picture. http://www.mistyalger.com/blog/index.php?category=7

Tallie Geddes said...

YEAH - I don't have to think about training Owen for awhile - right?!?! I hate potty training! Way to go Bea!