Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Randoms of the Fall


Bea's "view" and artistic photography of me painting my kitchen chairs while Kevin was out of town. My goal was to be done before he got home. (he didn't know I was going to paint them) MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!









Not the best picture of me, but thought I should document that I do exist and accompany my family on outings, since I am always the one taking the pictures.






On a little "hike" in Liberty Lake. Supposedly there are waterfalls at the end of the trail. We didn't make it that far... Next time we won't use up the kids energy getting from one parking lot to the next. We didn't realize there was another one a lot closer to the trailhead! Isn't it beautiful here?!


















Something Bowen did at school, I thought it was cute. He loves his friend Jaden from Utah.














The Judester just Chillin'



1 comment:

Josiah & Mandy Smith Family said...

Just barely saw this post. I got teary eyed reading it (I guess now I am the one that gets to cry all the time because of my condition.) Jaden keeps asking me over and over again, "when does Bowen turn 8?" He can't wait to see Bowen!! Makes me excited for Christmas...