Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Girls


I have had so much fun looking for THESE pictures. As I am trying to finish up Campbell and Bea's rooms I have known that I wanted to have these printed. They are some of my all time favorite's of them. It's fun to see how they have changed and yet look just the same. We can now only WISH that summer will really come and we can eat home grown tomatoes soon!




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Those pics are sooo cute! I love Bea's little rosy cheeks:) I have a similar tomato picture of Carter when he was about 18 months. Love it!

jessica said...

Your girls are so darling! I love those Be a pictures...that smile is priceless.

FYI...B-tris, Camble, Lissa and Baby Jude are in every single prayer that Camden says. I hope you are feeling those blessings!

Cami said...

My favorite is the one of C in the pink hat, super cute. Can't wait to see the room pictures..or I could just come over in person and walk up your stairs but that would be too much effort :o)